Guild Relay Quest
Muff's Loan Quest
Nameless Island Entrance Quest
Party Relay Quest
Peace for Arunafeltz Quest
Rogue Guild Investigation Quest
Unlucky Emerald Quest
Broken Diamond Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Broken Diamond Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||20, 10 , 10 , 5|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Muff's Loan Quest|
|Item(s):||1, 2 , 1|
1. At the, talk to the man Ibrahim (152, 147) in the north east corner. He says the Diamond of Destruction that presumably came from Muff as collateral for the loan was stolen, and he needs your help to find out where it went. He suggests talking to three jewelers who may have some idea about it:
2. In Alberta, ask Jhonnita (102, 80) about the Diamond. He's upset over how he lost it to Ibrahim, and explains how all of the jewelers are trying to obtain the Four Cursed Jewels.
3. In Payon, talk to Kimeunbang (69, 65), who says Belder stole the Diamond from him. He gives you 1.
4. In Geffen, talk to Leblo (128, 153), who's heard of you asking about the Diamond. Before he'll tell you anything, he needs you to make some back medicine from Wola in Payon.
5. Go to the building to the right of the "large" one at the top (payon 155, 325). Talk to Wola inside, who drops her pot, and needs you to bring her some items to repair it:
6. Bring the items to her, and she fixes the pot, and gives you the medicine to take to Leblo.
7. Back in Geffen, give Leblo his medicine, who says a young couple tried to sell the Diamond to him. He thinks they may have been members of the Z-Gang. He suggests you talk to a Rogue Guild Investigator about it.
8. Head to the Rogue guild at Paros Lighthouse, and on the first floor, talk to the Rogue Investigator (366, 46). Ask him about the Z-Gang, but he won't tell you the location of their hideout (apparently they're back and have moved) until you pay him 10,000 Zeny. He says they're in a large warehouse in Comodo.
9. In Comodo, go to the Kafra Headquarters (129, 192), and go downstairs. Talk to the investigator there, who says the Z-Gang is gone, but that you can look around.
10. Walk to the southwest, and investigate the Small Safe (69, 188). Apparently a key or switch must be triggered in order to open it.
11. To the north, there's an Odd Switch (69, 196), so press it. Another Switch is then revealed. Flip that switch as well (80, 189) to unlock the safe.
12. Open the safe, and you find the Diamond of Ruin!
13. Bring the Diamond back to Ibrahim at the Morroc Ruins, who rewards you with 1
Guild Relay Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Guild Relay Quest|
Implemented with Episode 11.3, this quest involves new NPCs in WoE 1 castles. Different player classes are required to complete the quest, with some of the tasks including gaining a level and gathering items.
The NPC Names are different in each castle.
If you do this Quest...
Please confirm your reward at the bottom, so that we can have an accurate guide. (Rewards are still unconfirmed)
Starting the Quest
Guild Leader must start the relay quest by speaking to the NPC inside the castle. [Jody] Who will give them a Relay Ticket, and tell the leader to give it to a Knight or Lord Knight.
Step 1: Knight
When the ticket is given to a Knight or Lord Knight in the same guild, they are to talk to [Ron Haware], located in the guild castle. He will tell the Knight to hunt 3 lots of 30 items.
Example set: 30 Tongues, 30 Dark Masks, 30 Shoulder Protectors
Example set 2: 30 Mole Whisker, 30 Worn Out Page, 30 Round Shell
Once you return the items to the NPC, he will give you a [Spirit of Charge] ticket which is to be given to a Blacksmith/Mastersmith.
Step 2: Blacksmith
When the ticket is given to a Blacksmith/Mastersmith in the same guild, they are to talk to [Ren Haware]. He will tell the Smith to just wait. So you have to wait for  Minutes (Time unconfirmed, I waited 30 mins and it was enough) and then go back and talk to him.
Once you return, he gives you [Spirit of Association] which is to be given to an Alchemist/Biochemist.
(Able to progress past the waiting part of the quest at the hour. The waiting part could work in time blocks of half an hour or 1 hour etc.)
Step 3: Alchemist
When the ticket is given to an Alchemist/Biochemist in the same guild, they are to talk to [Ren Haware]. His instruction now is to gain 2 Base Levels.
Once you return, he gives you [Spirit of Coordination] which is to be given to a Hunter/Sniper.
If the Alchemist/Biochemist's level is high enough, there is no need to gain 2 levels. The NPC will give you the [Spirit of Coordination].
Step 4: Hunter
When the ticket is given to a Hunter/Sniper in the same guild, they are to talk to [Ren Haware]. Now he requests the hunter to donate their Falcon to the guild. If you Donate it, then your Falcon will be removed and you will need to pay to get a new one...
Once this is done, he gives you [Spirit of Advance] which is to be given back to the guild leader to trade in for the first reward.
After the guild leader speaks to [Jody] and gets the reward, if you talk to him again he says you look pale and should rest for a little while. Come back in [x] Hours to start the second part of the quest. (Time to wait unconfirmed at this stage.. > 30 minutes... but <>
After the guild leader goes back and speaks to [Jody], they will be given a new ticket. This time it is the [Spirit of Trust], and is to be given to a Sage/Scholar.
Step 1: Sage
When the ticket is given to a Sage or Scholar in the same guild, they are to talk to [Vers]. He will tell the Sage to develop a bond with their fellow guildmates and learn things about them. Honestly i don't know what to do in this part yet. I waited for 2.5 hours, and people were talking in guild etc.. and I went back to him and it was good enough. (I'll update this when i redo the quest). Once you return to the NPC, he will give you a [Spirit of Union] which is to be given to a Bard/Minstrel or Dancer/Gypsy.
Step 2: Bard/Dancer
When the ticket is given to a Bard/Minstrel or Dancer/Gypsy in the same guild, they are to talk to [Vers]. He will tell them to hunt 3 sets of 30 items again. Once you have them, return to the NPC and he will give you a [Spirit of Combination] which is to be given to an Assassin / Assassin Cross.
Step 3: Assassin
When the ticket is given to an Assassin/Assassin Cross in the same guild, they are to talk to [Vers]. They actually don't have to do anything. They will be given a [Spirit of Solidarity] which is to be given to a Wizard / High Wizard.
Step 4: Wizard
When the ticket is given to a Wizard / High Wizard in the same guild, they are to talk to [Vers]. He instructs the Wizard to gain 1 Base Level, and then return to him. Once you return to him, he will give you a [Spirit of Friendship] that is to be handed to the guild leader.
The guild leader can then take the [Spirit of Friendship] to [Jody] who will reward with 1 random set of items. The next part cannot be started for a few hours again. This time it is a much longer wait. (Over 12 Hours)
After the guild leader goes back and speaks to [Jody], they will be given a new ticket. This time it is the [Spirit of Peace], and is to be given to a Rogue/Stalker. They need to speak to [Gen Garish].
Step 1: Rogue
This is quite an easy step. Take the [Spirit of Peace] to the NPC and he requests for you to make a party of X people including yourself. No more, no less. The party just has to contain a specific amount of people (known possible member counts are 6 and 10). They don't have to be near the NPC or even in the same guild, just in the party and online. For doing this you will be rewarded with a [Spirit of Determination] which is to be given to a Priest/High Priest.
Step 2: Priest
Take the [Spirit of Determination] to [Gen Garish] and he instructs you to grow stronger by gaining a level. Return to him once you have gained the level and he will reward you with a [Spirit of Service] to be given to a Crusader/Paladin. If the Priest's/High Priest's level is high enough, there is no need to gain a level (98 normal Class is high enough, the minimum level that is "high enough" is unknown).
Step 3: Crusader
When the ticket is given to a Crusader/Paladin in the same guild, they are to talk to [Gen Garish]. He will tell the Crusader to just wait. Once you return, he gives you [Spirit of Glory] which is to be given to an Monk/Champion.
Step 4: Monk
When the [Spirit of Glory] is given to a Monk/Champion in the same guild, they are to talk to [Gen Garish] again. He will tell them to hunt 3 sets of 30 items again. Once you have them, return to the NPC and he will give you a [Spirit of Victory] that is to be handed to the guild leader to trade in for the last reward.
The reward will be 1 random set of items.
Part 1- Random of the following:
1) 2 EDP Bottles, 20 ygg seeds
2) 2 EDP Bottles, 10 ygg berries
3) 2 EDP Bottles, 5 gift box
4) 2 EDP Bottles, 3 obb (Confirmed)
Part 2- Random of the Following:
1) 10 Ygg Berries, 5 Gift Box, 3 EDP Bottles
2) 10 Ygg Berries, 3 OBB, 3 EDP Bottles
3) 10 Ygg Berries, 3 OPB, 3 EDP Bottles
4) 4 Gift Box, 2 OBB, 3 EDP Bottles
5) 3 Gift Box, 2 OPB, 3 EDP Bottles
6) 2 OBB, 2 OPB, 3 EDP Bottles
7) 10 Ygg Berries, 3 Gift Box, 2 OBB, 1 OPB (Confirmed)
Part 3- Random of the following:
1) 10 Ygg Seeds, 5 Ygg Berries, 4 Gift Box
2) 10 Ygg Seeds, 5 Ygg Berries, 3 OBB
3) 10 Ygg Seeds, 2 OPB, 5 Ygg Berries (Confirmed)
4) 10 Ygg Seeds, 4 Gift box, 2 OBB, 1 OPB
5) Angel Wing Ears
Muff's Loan Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Muff's Loan Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||20, 10 , 5 , 2 , 5|
1. In Comodo, talk to the man "Muff" northeast of the Kafra at (224, 187). He explains how he borrowed money from someone named Belder in Alberta, and has lost the money to repay it with. He thinks he may have dropped it on a field near town.
2. Go to Comodo Field 1, (cmd_fild01 55 160), and investigate the "Heap of Earth". You pull something out, but unfortunately drop it again.
3. Talk to the Heap again, and you find it's a soggy wallet.
4. Bring the wallet back to Muff, but the wallet needs to be dried. Muff suggests taking it to a man named Dorian in Izlude, who's invented a "Magic Dryer".
5. Go to the Izlude Tool Shop (146, 145), and you'll find Dorian next to the Tool Dealer. He explains how his glorious creation works, but unfortunately you fall asleep. Dorian then asks what the theory behind the Dryer's workings is, and you must type in:
- 3 Centrifuge Wavelength Theory
6. Satisfied with your answer, Dorian explain that, (naturally) the Dryer is in need of repairs, and you must bring some items to fix it.
- 5 (The npc asks for 10 but only takes 5)
7. You have to talk to Dorian again without all of the items, then talk to him again with them. Dorian then explains how to fix the machine.
8. First, Replace the Engine.
9. Then, Tighten the Screw until it *Click*s.
10. Then, Press a Switch:
|Machine is||Switch to Press|
|Vibrating a Bit More Strongly||Blue|
|Vibrations are a Bit More Stable||Yellow|
|Vibrating Fairly Strongly||Green|
11. Once you have had to push all 4 Switches, the machine will be fixed.
12. Talk to Dorian again, who says you can now use the machine.
13. Use the machine, and obtain a Debt Note.
14. Bring the Note back to Muff in Comodo. He is thankful, and rewards you with 1
arty Relay Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Party Relay Quest|
|Party:||1 of Each 6 Base Classes|
|Base Experience:||850k for Each Person|
|Item(s):||2x Yggdrasil Berry for Each Person|
1. Talk to Ledrion in one of the following cities:
- Note: You must have all 6 players in your party to begin, and only the party leader can start the quest. Each player must be at least Base Level 40. It doesn't matter if the players are 1st Class, 2nd Class, or Transcendent Class.
Swordman Class (11AM - 2PM PST or 12AM - 3AM PST)
First, give the Mission Ticket to a Swordman class character and have them give it to Gatan between 11AM - 2PM PST or 12AM - 3AM PST. Gatan can be found in the following places:
Once you speak to Gatan during the specified times, he will ask you to get stronger.. by gaining 2 more levels.
When you get the levels, go back and speak to him (again, between 11AM - 2PM PST or 12AM - 3AM PST). For doing this you will be rewarded with 2x Yggdrasil Berries and roughly 850k EXP (exact amount unconfirmed) and 1x Mission Ticket 2 to give to a Thief Class character, and instructs them to speak to Bafhail.
(Update: I talked to the NPC on a 98 Crusader, and he said "You are already strong enough" and I didn't have to get a level and still got the reward. So i'll keep a record of what levels need to do what)
Thief Class (8AM - 11AM PST or 9PM - 12AM PST)
When you go to Bafhail, you have to go between 8AM - 11AM PST or 9PM - 12AM PST.
His mission is for you to hunt 3x lots of 10 items.
Possible Item Combinations;
Once you return to him between his operating hours, he will give you 2x Yggdrasil Berry, EXP and a Mission Ticket 3. The next ticket is to be given to an Archer class character. He instructs them to speak to Lospii.
EXP Reward differs between characters. Currently unsure of the level ranges.
Level 70 - 859,200
Level 96 - 1,047,600
Archer Class (2PM - 5PM or 6PM - 9PM PST)
Take the Mission Ticket 3 to Lospii. He can be found at these locations.
His mission is to gather up 10 of your friends. They don't have to be on friends list or in party, just have to be standing near him. And in fact you yourself count as a friend, so really you only need 9 People Plus yourself. For completing this you get 859,200 EXP (on a level 68 Dancer), 2x Yggdrasil Berries and a Mission Ticket 4, which is to be given back to the leader who started the quest. The leader has to go back and speak to Ledrion.
Ok the leader has to speak to Ledrion, and for this each of the party members has to be online. He congratulates you for getting half way, and rewards you with a little bit of exp (I forgot to record it... was about 1% at 94) and 3x Gift Boxes, and 1x Old Blue Box. He also gives you a Mission Ticket 5 to give to a Mage class character. They are to go back to Gatan.
Mage Class (3 Hours Before Lunch or 3 Hours around Midnight)
Sorry but the exact times he works aren't known yet. But i do know they are different to the original times. When you speak to Gatan, once again he asks for you to get stronger by gaining base levels.
Level 54 Sage - Asked to gain 3 Base Levels
Once you gain the levels and return back to him during his work hours, he rewards you with ???. He also gives you a Mission Ticket 6 which is to be given to an Acolyte Class and they are to speak to Balhail.
Level 58 Sage - Rewarded 468,075 EXP and 2x Yggdrasil Leaf.
Acolyte Class (3 Hours at the Start of the Day or 3 Hours in Midday.)
Sorry but the exact times he works aren't known yet. But i do know they are different to the original times.Balhail asks for ???.
Peace for Arunafeltz Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Peace for Arunafeltz Quest|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Thor Volcano Base Quest|
1. In Morroc, talk to the Foreign Merchant (167, 106), near the south Kafra. He complains about how hot the town is and says he may be leaving soon, and asks if there's a place to grab a drink in town.
2. Next, walk around the spring below the castle in the center of town to trigger the next NPC. The cells which can trigger his appearance are: (160,160), (171,151), (159,142), and (147,151). After one or two trips around, he should appear at (140,160).
3. Talk to the new Foreign Merchant, who says he's out of wine, but manages to scrounge up a bottle for you to give to the thirsty man.
4. Return to the first Foreign Merchant, who is thankful for the drink. For some reason, he also knows your name--he's an agent of High Priest Zhed from the Rachel Sanctuary Quest.
5. Head to Rachel, and talk to High Priest Zhed in the Sanctuary. He explains how he's lost control of the other priests, and belives the young Pope is too inexperienced to do her job. He wants to help her, but needs your help to convince her to let him assist her. He feels telling her the complete truth is the best course of action. However, you must choose whether or not to "sugar coat" it to her.
A. Truth Path
6a. Zhed tells you about his close friend, High Priest Niren, and asks that you go talk to her.
7a. Inside the sanctuary still, go to the left side, and talk to the Female Follower (ra_temin 103, 151). She says you can find Niren outside in the garden.
8a. Talk to Niren (ra_temple 165, 57), and ask about Zhed. She refuses to help him, and says she wants a war.
9a. Return to Zhed, and explain Niren's feelings to him. He writes you a note to give to her to explain himself better and gives it to you to deliver to her.
10a. Deliver the note to Niren, and she seems to be symathetic to Zhed. She asks you to wait a bit so she can think about what to do.
11a. Talk to her again until she continues (it may take a few tries), who says she'll give Zhed another try, and tells you to go visit the Pope.
12a. Go back into the Sanctuary, and head to the Pope's Office (ra_temin 132, 131). Talk to the Pope, and she's apparently feeling lonely and tired.
13a. Go back to Niren, and tell her about the situation with the Pope. Unfortunately, the priests are with her day and night, so Niren comes up with a way to get them all to leave. She writes a note for you to give to a forger who'll come up with something to give all the other priests some vacation.
14a. Head to Rachel Field 3 (2 maps directly north of Rachel), and talk to Ishmael (top center-left of the map) at (139, 355). Give her the File you got from Niren, but Ishmael needs ato finish the note because her pen broke.
15a. Once you have a Sardonx, talk to Ishmael again, and she completes the forgery, then hands back another File.
16a. Return the File to Niren, who gives it to her assistant to deliver. She tells you go to get Zhed.
17a. Talk to Zhed, and you tell him he and Niren can visit the Pope.
18a. Go back to the Pope's Office, where you see Niren and Zhed speaking with the Pope. She already knew most of what they told her, and is happy to have someone willing to help. After their conversation ends, she sends you back to Rachel.
19a. The Pope now makes a speech, saying the rest of the high priests and preistesses will now be under Zhed and Niren's command.
20a. Talk to Niren again, who is very happy about what happened. She then says to talk to Zhed, and gives you some Base Experience.
21a. Talk to Zhed again, who says the Thor Volcano camp is closing down, and is glad that they're doing something to fight back against the extremist priests. He rewards you with some Base Experience.
B. Lies Path
- Not sure if this is an actual path you can take, so please test it to see!
Rogue Guild Investigation Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Rogue Guild Investigation Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1, 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 2 , 1 Mask|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Z-Gang Quest|
|Item(s):||1 Random Level 4 Food, 1|
2. Go to the Rogue guild at the Pharos Lighthouse, and talk to the Rogue Agent on the first floor (355, 28). He says they've been investigating the recent events, so of course you offer to help him.
3. Talk to him again, and he tells you to find one of the investigators in Al De Baran.
4. Head to Al De Baran, and go to outside of the Super Novice Guild (114, 56), and talk to the Agent there. He says the Z-Gang was spreading rumors about a coming war around town, trying to scare people. He hands you a note and asks you to give to another agent in Geffen.
5. In Geffen, walk behind the building to the southwest of the central fountain (91, 36). Talk to the agent there, who asks you to bring him back some items from monsters inside the Geffen Tower Dungeon:
6. Bring him the items, and he thanks you, then tells you to visit the agent in Payon.
7. In Payon, go to (209, 44), and talk to the agent. At first he asks you to collect Red Herbs, but then changes his mind and asks for a.
8. Once you have the Green Herb, talk to the agent again, and he says it'll take awhile for it to work.
9. Talk to him again, and he asks you for 1.
10. Bring him the Alcohol, and he thanks you again.
11. Talk to him again, and he claims he messed up, and needs another Alcohol.
12. Bring one more Alcohol, and he thanks you again.
13. Talk to him again, and he gives you a note to give to the agent in Comodo.
14. In Comodo, talk to the agent at (233, 199). He asks you to bring 2 Masks.
- Note:You only need to bring 1 Mask, and he doesn't take it from you.
15. Talk to him again, and he admits he thought you were a new Rogue trainee. He asks you not to tell anyone about what he asked you to do, and sends you to talk to the Morroc agent. He also gives you a random Level 4 Food Item.
16. In Morroc, talk to the agent by a building at (116, 39). He asks you to report back to the Rogue Guild for him.
17. Return to the Rogue Guild, and talk to the agent again. He asks why you stirred up so much trouble, but thanks you and rewards you with 1
Unlucky Emerald Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Unlucky Emerald Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||2, 2 , 20 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Broken Diamond Quest|
|Item(s):||1, 1 -AND- 1 -OR- 1 (If the player is level 99, this becomes an Old Purple Box)|
1. In Morroc, talk to the Ragged Man southwest of the south Kafra (143, 63). He says he's a treasure hunter from Prontera, who's spent all of his money searching for it. He needs 1,200 Zeny to return home.
2. After giving him the money, he tells you he thinks someone else knows the treasure's location, and that they're in the north part of town.
3. Head to the northwest part of town, and talk to a Man hiding in a corner (102, 298). He says he found the treasure, but can't dig it up. If you decide to help, he says he's been hired by some people who say he can take anything but one specific item, but you need to bring him some things first:
4. Bring the items to the Man, who says to go to the field south of town to find the treasure, and that he doesn't know the exact location.
5. Go two maps south of Morroc (moc_fild18), and head to the southwestern most point (108, 116). There you find something buried under the ground, but you can't dig it up.
6. Return to the Man in Morroc, and he tells you about a man in Comodo who you can talk to, then gives you a note, but it's ripped in half. The only word on it is "Open-" or "Unlock-". (Which one you get is random).
7. In Comodo, go to the northeast part of town, and talk to the Man in Hiding (339, 224). He has the other half of the note, which reads "Treasure]" or "Sesame]".
8. Go back to the treasure, but you still can't open it! You need to find 1 other person and invite them into a party, then return to the treasure.
9. Talk to the treasure again, and type in the phrase (sometimes the phrase to open it will not match what you got from the npc's) you were given with no space between the words (I.E. "OpenSesame"), which will open it for you. Obtain 1, , and the Unlucky Emerald.
10. Talk to Ibrahim (152, 147), who wants to take a look at the Emerald. You can choose to either sell it or study it.
A. Sell It
- Note: (This path basically just sends you to the B Path with the extra added step of going to another town and back, so there's really no point in taking it.)
11a. If you tell Ibrahim you wish to sell the Emerald, he tells you to show it to the other 3 jewelers:
12a. Talk to any of the three jewelers, who say they can't buy it from you, and no other jeweler will either because it is cursed. They suggest you go back to Ibrahim.
13a. Go to step 11b.
B. Study It
- Note:It is best to keep the Emerald in your item inventory the whole time, or you may only receive half the Experience reward.
11b. Ibrahim suggests you see a scholar friend in Comodo. He can help examine it for you.
12b. In Comodo, talk to the Scholar (139, 184), who says you must break the curse on the Emerald. He suggests going to a Shaman in Alberta, where you'll have to talk to all the spirits of those the Emerald's curse has killed.
13b. Go to the Hair Salon (136, 37), and enter the south room. Talk to the Shaman, who requires 200,000 Zeny before he'll continue.1
14b. After giving him the money, talk to him again and apparently needs 100,000 more.
15b. After giving him the rest of the money, talk to him again, and now he needs you to bring several items:
16b. Bring him the items, and he has visions of previous owners, but is unable to do anything more. He suggests you visit an archaeologist in Juno.
17b. In Juno, go to the Library (338, 203), and near the entrance is the Archeologist. Talk to him, but he says the curse is just a myth and only one person ever died with it.
18b. Return to the Shaman in Alberta, who can't believe the archeologist thinks the curse is a myth. He asks you for the jewel, and realizes that there actually is no curse, but that there was more than one person who died with it. He tells you go to to a "high place" near Geffen. Don't forget to keep the Emerald in your inventory!
19b. Go to Geffen Field 8 (182, 185 (2 maps west of Geffen)), and there you find The Wanderer, who died with the jewel. He tells you to get rid of it.
20b. Return to the Archeologist, who still doesn't really believe you, but he finds some records of a group of warriors who died fighting Kobolds west of Geffen. He says there is an eyewitness to the event living in Prontera, and suggests you visit him.
21b. In Prontera, talk to the Old Soldier (140, 304), who explains how his group came upon the battlefield with the slain Cobolds, and The Wanderer who was badly injured. Apparently he lost it, and started attacking them, so the soldiers were forced to kill The Wanderer.
22b. Return to The Wanderer, and explain what you learned from the Soldier. He doesn't believe you, and runs away.
23b. Go back to the Archeologist, and he says he'll get the full story from the Soldier.
24b. Talk to the Old Soldier again, and you tell him about meeting the fallen Swordman. He thanks you, and rewards you with an(or 1 if you are Level 99), and some Base Experience.
- 1,000,000 Base Experience at 90(?)+
From iRO Wiki
|Item(s) (Consumed):||5(INT +4 Food), 20 , 2 , 1 , 10|
1. Talk to the Bulletin Board outside the Prontera Castle (prontera 150, 326), which is advertising a wanted notice about the infamous Z-Gang, suspected of making off with priceless treasure from the Kingdom.
2. Talk to the Chief Officer next to the sign, and ask him about the Z-Gang.
3. Next, head to the Prontera Pub (205, 157), and talk to Valdes. He asks you to bring him 5 Rogue guild for more information. The password needed to talk to her is "The dawn is yet to come.". He explains how he's tried and failed at investigating the gang, and tells you to talk to Marybell in the
4. Head to the Rogue guild (Pharos Lighthouse), and talk to Marybell (downstairs at 359, 116). You must input the password given by Valdes. She's glad you've been sent, but needs to test you first. She asks you to go to Payon, and find a man named Moonho Ahn, who you have to beat at gambling.
5. Go to Payon, and walk to the building in the lower right corner. There you'll find Moonho (244, 62). Tell him you there to challenge him, and he explains the rules of the game.
6. When you're ready to play, talk to him again. Once you win 2 out of 3 rounds, he will proclaim you the new White Meteor, and scribble a mark on your arm.
7. Return to Marybell, who is amazed you were able to win. She goes off to talk tell her friends, then talk to her again. You're now able to ask her questions about the Z-Gang. She tells you they've been trying to recruit people in Morroc, so off you run!
8. In the Morroc Ruins, go to either (90,67) or (78,167), where a suspicious man mugs you, and drops a note apparently written to inform someone to kill you.
9. In Morroc, you'll find him again standing outside of another building (225, 104). He informs you that he only does what he's told through the notes, and doesn't know much.
10. Return to Marybell again, and find out if she's learned anything new. She tells you another rogue found a piece of paper with a note written in invisible ink on it, and took it to a decoder, Gooho Ahn in Payon. She asks you to go visit him to see if he's figured out what it says.
11. In Payon, go to a gazebo (192, 176), and talk to the man there. He's decoded part of the message, but ran out of materials. Bring him 20, 2 , 1 , and 10 . Apparently the note was written in an ancient language, and says:
- Weii arr prowd Z G gna
- Aynoen hwo sspotp uys
- wlil eb kckide on htier ssa!
12. Back at the rogue guild, relay the message to Marybell. She tells you that they've located the area of the Z-Gang's hideout, but that you can't come with them.
13. Go to Morroc Field 17 (moc_fild17 209, 235) and stop at top far right "hole" in the ground.
14. Talk to the "Odd Slab", and it asks you to enter the password. Enter the three lines (separately) into the Slab, and you'll be taken to the Z-Gang's hideout.
15. As you enter the hideout, the gang will realize you're there. They send out Skel Prisoners and an Antique Firelock.
16. After defeating the first wave, a conversation between the gang members is shown, followed by their decision to launch an even worse, second wave.
17. Unfortunately for the gang, the wrong button is pressed, and instead of ferocious monsters appearing, their invisibility cloak is deactivated. Keep talking to them until they hand over the stolen book, and then you are returned to the morroc field.
18. Return to Prontera, and speak to the Chief Officer again. He thanks you for your efforts, and rewards you with 1,000,000 Base Experience.